Here are some things we learned after a full day of no tv:
- I learned that the girls played longer and with each other more
- I also learned they got on my nerves a bit more
- More disagreements between sisters
- It is OK to make an exception or two for a certain two year old that is potty training and sees the iPad as a reward.
- The afternoon didn't drag on as long as I thought it would
- Charades is actually quite fun to play with a 7 year old and a 2 year old. Especially when the 2 year old acts out Wonder Pets.
- This has the potential of being a very long week...