Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Love My Sister by Miss M

I love my sister so much more than a balloon! Baby C is my best sister. She loves me, Miss M. And she loves prunes to help her go potty. Ha Ha Ha. I like to say that.
I love fairies. The best thing you can do is close your eyes and say I Love Fairies! and Tinkerbell!
Very cool what you said, Grandma. I like that I forgot my eggs. Both of my grandmas are special. I love both of my grandmas.
Baby C and Miss M are the most sweet girls. I love ice cream. Ice cream is my favorite type of food. And I am shaking my head yes.
I love Barbies! I like the first Barbie of the year. She has lipstick and I love it! I love Barbie and the Mermaid Tale.
I love popsicles. My favorite flower is a daisy. I like going to the Arboretum. I love flowers but I don't like looking at them. I like caterpillars because they turn into a butterfly. You might not know what I mean (about the Arboretum) but I will explain. Here is a guess. It has a pond and frogs and trees. I love butterflies.
I love to paint my nails and toenails. Right now they are blue.
Mr. Baby is so sweet
Baby friends like to eat.
With her friends she plays all day,
With her friends she sings all day.
And that's my little poem, won't you sing along?
STOP! and the stop sign right now says STOP.

..';zv```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````?

[By Miss M as dictated to AEK]
Posted by Picasa