Miss M after losing her tooth on Oct. 11th.
In commemoration of Miss M having turned 6 on Wednesday (10/13), I interviewed her. Thanks to The Domestic Buzz for the inspiration. Here are the results.
- How old are you now? 6
- How does it feel to be 6? It feels good.
- What did you do yesterday on your birthday? We went to CiCi's and we went to McDonald's for lunch.
- Did you do anything special at school? What I did at school was I met new friends and I love to play. My teacher is really nice. They sang happy birthday to me and to my friend, Carson, too!
- What do you think is the most important thing that you have learned so far? The most important thing is how to plant a tree and how to listen on the rug (but I already know that).
- How do you think you have changed from last year? I hadn't lost my tooth and I always wanted to but this year I have!
- What do you like most about yourself? I am a very good person and I like fancy stuff like glittery shoes, fancy flowers, sparkly glasses.
- What do you like learning about the most at school? I mostly like doing calendar and learning new letters and having art.
- Is there anything you would do to improve your educational experience? What does that mean?
- What would you change at school? Is that what it means? I wish I could eat lunch there and have music there but probably when I am in first grade I will get to do that. (She only goes to school in the morning).
- Describe your family. Mommy, Daddy, Baby C and me, Miss M!
- What do you like most about having a sister? I think she is very cute. I like babies because she is a very,very best baby in the whole world. She is just 1.
- Did we go on any vacations this year? Last year we went to see Mumie in South Carolina. We also went to MaGa's but she was on vacation with Pop. In St. Louis. A while ago we stayed at a hotel where there was a submarine and you could go inside. That was before Mama had Baby C and I was little.
- Favorite Books? Music? Movies? Favorite Music is We're Going Out Tonight but that is on the computer and Justin Roberts. My favorite book is Princess and the Pea, Barbie and Star Wars and My Little Pony. My favorite movie is Blues Clues, and movies about puppies.
- Favorite TV Show? Arthur and Fetch and Curious George.
- If you had an entire day to do whatever you wanted, what would you do? What I would do is play with my friend Roo and go to school and play with Barbies, Polly Pocket and play on the computer and eat lots of popcorn and donuts and macaroni and cheese and quesadillas.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? I haven't decided, Mom, yet. Because I might change my mind when I grow up.
- Do you think you will get married? I don't know.
- Anything else you would like to say? I just love school. I am so happy that I am growing and that's all.
- Is there anything I should have asked you but didn't? Nope and that is so all. Please go to the Queen of the Snot Princesses because there might be something there that you haven't seen so go there quick!
Happy 6th Birthday Miss M! We Love YOU!