Thursday, April 28, 2011

FREE Teacher Appreciation Printables and Ideas w/Linky

Next week, May 2nd-May 6th is Teacher Appreciation Week.  Do you have your teacher gift already?  If you are anything like me, the answer would be a resounding NO.  It wasn't even on my radar until Miss M brought home a note from the PTA with ideas of things your child could bring each day of the week to show his/her appreciation.  I loved that they did this since I am pretty uninspired with this sort of thing.

My friend Heather at Pass the Cereal also posted some awesome teacher gift ideas that would be good for either next week or at the end of the year.  But since I am in no way as crafty as her, I thought I would do some surfing on the web and see if I could find some neat printables that could make a quick and easy and thoughtful gift.

Here's what I found:








and last, but not least, a simple thank you is sometimes words enough...


Do you have any great teacher appreciation ideas?  Please share or..