Thursday, June 16, 2011

Classic Rewards at Classic Cinemas--A Great Deal!

Yesterday, I went to see Win Win at our local Classic Cinema discount movie theater in Naperville, IL.  I love going there because not only is it cheap $3(!) but you can see some great movies that perhaps didn't get a very long airplay on the big movie houses.  Win Win is such a movie and it was really a winner (pun intended).  Highly recommended.


Anyway, before I went to the movies I checked Classic Cinema's website to double check the showtimes.  While I was browsing I noticed they had a new rewards program that I wasn't aware of.  It has been a while since I have seen a movie so I don't know how long they have had this program in place, but it is a great deal.  You simply go to their website and fill in your information.  You will then see a page to print and take with you when you go to the theater.  I noticed when I signed up that I got 500 bonus points just for subscribing.  What I didn't know is that those 500 points translate into a free movie ticket!  So when I went to get my ticket and showed them my printed out form, I was pleasantly surprised to receive my ticket  for FREE!


The rewards card acts like any such card.  You receive points for purchases (tickets, popcorn, soda, gift cards, etc.) you make at the theater.  Those points then translate into free stuff!

I greatly encourage you to see if there is a Classic Cinema in your neck of the woods.  Do you live in Freeport?  Oak Park?  St. Charles?  Woodstock?  North Riverside?  Elmhurst?  There is a Classic Cinema in all of these towns.  If there is one near you, get yourself a rewards card and go see a movie.  You will be glad you did!

P.S. Don't forget about my giveaway found here!


Disclaimer:  I didn't receive any compensation for this post, I just found a great deal and wanted to share.  Sorry if you don't live in the Chicagoland area and can't partake in this deal, but perhaps your local discount movie house has a similar program.