Two things you must know:
- A husband so obsessed with Italian Beef pizza to the point that he can't stop talking about it even though he only had it at work a couple of times.
- A mother that orders way too much Italian Beef for a party and so pawns her left overs onto all that live in her vicinity, one of which was me.
Enough with the chit chat. Here's the recipe.
Italian Beef Pizza
- Prepare dough. You can use your favorite homemade dough or buy some Trader Joe's pizza dough. I used the one found here because it was quick and didn't require any time to rise. Whatever is quick and easy for you.
- Spread some tomato sauce over your dough. I like Contadina Pizza Sauce.
- Add some cheese. I like Kraft Natural Shredded Pizza Cheese (Mozzarella & Provolone)
- Bring on the Italian Beef! I just spread out the beef that I had in my leftover container. I tried not to get too much juice on the pizza so as to prevent sogginess.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for about 15-25 minutes depending on your oven.