Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
adapted from Jewel Bakes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, slightly packed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
The Nitty Gritty:
- Medium saucepan melt the butter and brown sugar together. Whisk together over medium-high heat until sugar is completely dissolved, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and add the vanilla. Set aside pan and let completely cool.
- While you are waiting for the pan to cool, cream together the cream cheese and confectioners sugar for a couple minutes. Slowly pour in the cooled butter/sugar mixture. Beat on medium-high until mixture is completely combined but not separated. Stir in chocolate chips at the very end.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, teddy grahams, animal crackers and/or whatever your heart desires!