Friday, January 21, 2011

Being Cool is Fun! by Miss M


I like to be cool!  It is fun being cool.  Because you get to wear all the cool stuff like Star Wars and Princess and Barbie.  And you get to wear a fancy hat like in the picture.  And you get to wear fancy lipstick even though I don't get to.  It is so so fun to be cool!  You get to wear cool shirts with Star Wars and Princess Leah and fancy shirts with flowers and letters like O, I, M and U.  I love my alphabet too.  You have to be cool to learn your alphabet.  But the coolest letter is M.  I love dogs because they are so cute!  If you like dogs, put a yes or if you are allergic put a no or if you don't like them, put I don't like them in the comments.  If you don't want to, then that is fine.

I am going to go to a baby shower tomorrow.  We will play games and eat lots of yummy food.  We made deviled eggs with my grandma. 

And remember, always be cool!

[Dictated to AEK by Miss M, age 6]