Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Here are the words...

Right now, C is experiencing a growth spurt in communication.  She is sprouting new words left and right. I thought it would be fun for me to see how many words she can say at almost 20 months old.

Here's what I came up with:
Mommy                                                      
Daddy
M____ (for Miss M)
apple
church
sock
shoe
choo choo (for train)
bow-wow (for dog)
kiki/meow (for kitty)
piggy
quack quack (for duck)
moo (for cow)
roar (for dinosaur)
milk
this
hop
baby
cracker
bye
hi
sit
bowl
cup
eat
book
car
color
yuck
lights
nose
ear
mouth
teeth
sleep
ho ho (for Santa)
Ernie
Bert
La La (for Elmo)
dress
Pop
MaGa
birdie
all done
please
thanks
yes

and her absolute favorite.....
NO!

I came up with 48 words total.  There are probably more that I am missing, but as you can see, she is becoming quite the talker!  Watch out world....


Don't forget to enter my giveaway found here!  Ends on January 13th!!