Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tales from the Toilet: Potty Training Day 3

"Do you have to go pee?"  I can't tell you how many times I asked this question today.  Did she ever answer me with a yes?  Good gosh, no!  Patience...patience.

Two accidents today.  Both times when she deliberately left my sight and went to "hide."  What frustrates me the most is that this kid KNOWS what she is doing.  Patience....Patience.

She did poop in the potty twice but I think that was just because I caught her in the act and rushed her to the toilet.  I did give her some stickers, though, since the poop did go into the potty.  Patience.  Patience.

I repeatedly have asked her "Where does the pee go?" and she replies "In the potty."  Side note: tonight when I asked her this question in front of her dad, she replied "On the refrigerator!"  Wise guy.

Kinda feel like I am stuck like in the Groundhog Day movie.

Patience.