Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tales from the Toilet: Potty Training Day 4

I really don't know how much longer I am going to be doing these daily posts.  One of my friends has already referred to my blog as "your potty blog" so that might be a sign that I may have to tone it down a bit. : )

Anyway...today's word is Frustration.  My girl she is a stubborn one and one that has no problem poopin' on Dora (or whatever else character she has on her underwear).  She did that not once, not twice, but, yeah, three time's (a lady -- not really).

We did leave the house today and had no accidents while running a couple errands.  So there's that.  Perhaps C will be one of those kids that has no problem when she is at school (in the way of accidents, etc.) but at home will be another story.  Or she could be like Miss M, who I swear only pees twice a day.  Bladder of steel, that girl.

It has been a long day and I'm tired.  But I have not given up.  I can be just as stubborn as my little friend C can be.  I have been given good advice from a couple good, trustworthy friends and I intend to use those tactics tomorrow.  No more iPad on the potty.  No more asking "do you have to go potty?"

Frustrated but resolute.