Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Baby C!

One year ago, on May 14th, I gave birth to this little bundle of joy and craziness! We are so happy to have you in our lives Sweet Baby C although you do make your parents quite tired a lot of times and try our patience most of the times. Still we can't imagine how our lives were before you were around. Oh wait, on second thought, I do remember. I could sleep a lot more and wasn't awakened at horrendous hours that I thought (wrongly) only other people's children woke up at such times. Oh yes, I have been wrong about a lot with you but that is part of your role on this Earth...to make sure your mother is reminded time and time again how little she actually does know. I am so blessed to be the parent of both you and your big sister and I thank God every day that I get to spend time with both of you and your father.

Happy Birthday to you! We Love You!
Posted by Picasa