Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Love Kindergarten! by Miss M

My sister is cool.  She cries all day like in the morning and the afternoon.  I love my sister as cute as a tune!  She is the best girl I know.  What she does every day is just play, play, play the things that she loves.  All she loves is just doing fun things.  She is a wonderful baby.  That is because she is my best, best, best sister!
I love my school.  I go everyday.  I am in the morning kindergarten.  My teacher's name is Mrs. Sombeck.  Sometimes we get moved to yellow or red but we want to stay on green! I have always been on green.  I am five.  I have gym class with Mrs. Shoey.  We like to do things that are kinda silly.  Some days we go to art class.  My teacher is Mr. Bolognio.  I also have library.  At library, we go in a castle.  We don't get to check out books but I am sure later we will!  I have a very best friend.  Her name is Hettie.  We like to play all day long.  Sometimes we do stations, which I love.  I like drawing, library and kitchen stations.  I also do sometimes just my work and sometimes we go out to the playground.  And that is all.


[Dictated to AEK by Miss M]