Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Won't You Be Mine?

A Valentine's Day Redux:


We started the morning off right with these "To My 3 Sweethearts" beauties sitting on the kitchen table.
 
Little C had a bit of a rough morning with a trip to the doctor for a check-up.  With the exception of the screaming and the crying, she is doing great!

Miss M had an awesome morning with her Mom coming to her school and helping out with her class's V-Day Party.  She also got to eat a cookie and juice in school and hand out valentines.  Score!

Besides the fact that the awesome J stayed home from work and took Little C to the doctor and gave us lovely flowers, he also cooked a wonderful favorite meal of Miss M's and mine.  Crab Legs!  With homemade garlic twist rolls.  Yum!  

Once again, I am reminded of how blessed I am to have these amazing people in my life.  I hope you were reminded of your blessings of love as well.